Tuesday, January 3, 2012

and so it begins...

 Its that time of year and everyone is talking about it...resolutions!! I have read countless posts and heard more than my share of those typical "lose weight, get on a budget, find love, blah blah blah" and after a few uncontrollable "yeah rights" and the just out and out laugh, realized that my resolution needed to be about growing as a person, not changing who I am...because honestly I kind of like "that girl"!  So this is where this blog story begins, "that girl" has decided to try something new, everyday. 

That's 365 days of adventures.  Whether it be something physical or mental, big or small, success or failure I'm going to share it with you.  Now, don't expect zip lining thru the Amazon or jet setting off to Europe to make the list, but do expect a great story as the girl next door...yeah that girl...tries something new, everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment